Saturday 18 February 2012

' Jo bolta hai wohi hota hai ! :D '


First of all I want to thank everyone who appreciated my last post. You've been a wonderful audience.

Coming back to the topic, we're all familiar with this phrase right ? But have you ever realized how true this funny little line is. I mean, For example, you call someone hairy, and *poof* you turn into a furball ! This might not be an apt example but that's all I could come up with.

So anyways WOMEN ! what is their problem ! You hang out with them everyday, they'll be nice to you BUT if you refuse even once, They'll portray u as the most evillest man on earth ! I mean WHAT THE HELL ! You care about us, so do we. But do we really have to show it every second of our lives ? And then those tears, to send us deeper into the pit of remorse and self-hatred ! We need space too !

To all the guys, isn't it awkward when you see someone cry? I mean, you're supposed to comfort them, apologize etc. but that's what you're SUPPOSED to do. What you actually do is stand and stare and THINK what to do. At least that's what i do.

I always kept telling my friend that they're the 'friend-kind' and not the 'relationship-kind'. but only today did i realize ki saala "jo bolta hai wohi hota hai". :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, your observation is great I guess, but you did miss out many things, like, all women are not the same type and men can also be that way sometimes =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the women are the same once they become close friends ! Men, on the other hand, handle the situation like, you know, MEN ! Not like a sissy. B)

    ReplyDelete